Sunday, January 22, 2012

Just Starting Out

So I have been fasting from Facebook which has made me think of other things to do on the net. People get so caught up with Facebook and stay on it forever. I have been planning a trip to San Antonio, TX for the 4th of July week. I looked at the prices of condos at the beach and they are $$$$$$$!! So, we decided to look for places that we have never been and decided on San Antonio. They have all sorts of things to do there. They have Six Flags, Sea World, Caverns, River Boat Taxi, The Alamo, Missions, National Park and so much more. We are also thinking about taking my little sister, Laken. She isn't very much older than my daughter, Jayden, who is about to be 6.

I have also been on Pinterest a lot lately too. LOVE that website! I have found many recipes on there and plan to share them on here with you as well. I plan on putting some of my own recipes and crafty ideas in this blog too.

Well, it's time to go to get ready for bed. I have to go in about an hour early to work tomorrow to take care of some things so more blogging later.

No comments:

Post a Comment