Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Busy off day.....can not seem to get away from busy days lol

Got up early this morning because I can never sleep late!!! Why? Wish I knew! I bought Jayden the letters S, I and X for her bday shoot I'm going to do with her. I decided to paint them this morning so they would be ready when I got a chance to do her photo shoot. She woke up and of course wanted to paint a letter so I gave her the I.

Then we were off to her dentist appointment. She did really good. We stopped and ate at Chick-fil-A aka Jayden's favorite place to eat :) I think she just likes the FREE ice cream and the indoor play room.

On to my dentist......then to the mall, where we spent WAY too much time. Lol We hunted everywhere for a white dress for graduation. NONE that I liked so we are sticking to a sun dress that she already has.

Wal-Mart. The place that has everything, but you HATE to go there. Only a few things to get. Thank goodness!

Finally home. Cooked supper. It was yummy. I posted pics and the recipe. now time to relax in the tub........and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment