Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BUSY week so far!!

Wow, it's only Tuesday and I am soo tired. Last night I went to be at 8. Prob won't be too long after that tonight. These 10.5 hr days are killing me lol. We have been really busy at work. The Downtown Air Center has been keeping us on our toes. I am not complaining a bit, cause they bring in more money for us. Especially these past two days with all the suv reservations. The Senior Bowl always brings in a lot of SUV customers. The Atlanta Falcons, Dallas Cowboys, Clemson and Miss State flew into the DAC this yr. I'm sure more flew in that I don't know about.

I'm have a vacation day tomorrow. Too bad it won't be a relaxing day all day :( Jayden and I both have dentist appointments ugh!

On a good note, I got to have lunch with my hubby today :) Hungry Howie's!! Their cheese bread is to die for lol DJ had to drop his truck off at the Chevy dealership to get it worked on and they gave him a loaner car. It's an HHR bahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment